- Short Films must run a minimum 3 minutes with up to 30 minutes maximum run time inclusive of credits.
- Trailers may have up to 3 minutes maximum run time.
- Short Scripts can be of any genre up to 15 pages maximum.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older.
- Competition is open to U.S. and International entries.
- Films must be in the English language or contain English-language subtitles.
- Films must have completed post-production on or after January 1, 2019.
- ISFF has no premiere requirements for short film and trailer submissions. Content submitted to other festivals are still eligible and welcome with ISFF.
- Films must NOT have had any previous exhibition on broadcast or cable
- Films must NOT have been previously exhibited on, or licensed for exhibition on, any form of television prior to the scheduled ISFF online event date, July 17, 2021.
- Employees of ISFF, Movie Lingo, Artistry ULTD and Malign Pictures are not eligible to win, but may participate in submitting content.
Submit your film and information online via FilmFreeway.com. Your submission must include the following:
- Film Synopsis
- Poster and/or 2 Photo Stills from the film
- We do not accept unfinished work. What you submit is what will be screened if accepted.
Please note: Applicants will be notified of the festival’s decision no later than July 3, 2021.